Saturday, 16 January 2010

Welcome to the Soul Pathway Blog!

I am hoping that this blog will become a useful and lively way of communicating with my healing and coaching clients, delegates to my workshops and interested visitors. Just a quick post to say 'welcome!' at this stage, but I hope soon to be posting about coming events, special offers and discounts, as well as sharing information that may be of interest to you. You are welcome at any stage to join in the discussion or to sign up to follow this blog. I would love to hear from you about subjects raised, but most importantly about ways in which I can help.

In the meantime, please take a look at my web-site, www.soulpathwaycoaching.co.uk for more information relating to coaching and healing, and feedback from my clients. And watch this space for news about workshops starting shortly!

Kind regards

Helen

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment