Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Phone readings

Thanks for all the kind comments so far - on this blog and elsewhere!

I'd just like to let you know that in addition to my usual services, I am also offering phone readings now.

Just go to my web-site - www.soulpathwaycoaching.co.uk - go to the Soul Pathway Healing page and scroll down to where it says 'Book here for a phone reading with Hanna!' You'll find a form underneath that where you can fill in which day of the week and what time you would like your reading to be. If you submit that form, you can make a payment quickly and easily via PayPal - either by debit/credit card or direct from your PayPal account. I will then contact you with a time to call for your reading and the number to call. Hopefully very easy! It means you can book a reading when you want, at any time of the day or night, without having to get through to me on the phone. And I can get back to you knowing that the appointment time is just right for you!

Give it a go! It costs just £40.00 for a 30-minute reading.

Kind regards

Hanna

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment